CPIM Certification holders are in demand! Increase your career advancement prospects!Article by apicsie, August 26, 2019
Your APICS Inland Empire is ready to get you started on this new journey. Classes start on September 10, 2019
This program is designed to provide professionals with the tools and techniques needed to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s operations. It covers the basic concepts in managing the flow of materials through the entire chain from the initial supplier to the end user. It introduces the basic concepts, terminology, and techniques involved in the operations management processes.
Knowledge of the material in this module is assumed as a prerequisite for the APICS CPIM Part 2.
Why take CPIM?
- Increase your salary – on average designees see a 10% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize ROI on systems and technologies
- Reduce your organization’s costs
- Provide more value to your organization
- Understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Build your credibility and set yourself apart from peers
APICS CPIM designation is preferred by thousands of employers worldwide. It contributes to your salary increase, demonstrates your level of competence and knowledge in supply chain, increases individual recognition and more !
Augment your skill set and get started on this journey today !
Tags: classes, CPIM, education, inventory, production, ROI, supply chain