Postings will be available for 60 days on this page. To post a position for longer than 60 days, please resubmit it. If a position closes sooner than 60 days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it removed. Thank you!
Innovative Engineering Solutions
Quality Assurance Manager
Innovative Engineering Solutions (IES) has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Manager, to support the design, manufacture, and testing of aerospace components, products, and systems, within an ISO 9001/AS9100 Quality Management System.
• Oversight of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, but soon to include AS9100 in support of the Manufacturing activities.
• Plan and direct Quality functions and assure company-wide quality activities are performed and maintained in compliance with the QMS.
• Provide direction and example for interpretation of company policies and procedures. Follows company policies and procedures.
• Manage site compliance readiness activities to ensure inspection readiness at all times.
• Manage the site external and internal audit programs.
• Oversee company-wide employee training requirements, including new employee trainings.
• Review and approve drawings and procedures in support of Engineering, Manufacturing and Test Operations.
• Review and approve non-conformances encountered during Manufacturing and Test Operation activities.
• Serve as the primary interface with customer counterparts in quality.
• Involved both directly and indirectly with customers and suppliers.
• Authors and/or reviews Process Instructions, SOPs, manufacturing and test procedures, data packages and reports.
• Manage and respond to customer feedback, including Cause & Corrective Action Requests (CARs)
• Recognize, develop, and implement opportunities for continual improvement within the company.
• Oversight of document release and control systems.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in an engineering or scientific discipline.
• 4+ years of Quality Assurance or QA Compliance experience.
• Strong commitment to quality standards.
• Ability to read and interpret technical procedures, SOP’s, engineering drawings, etc.
• Excellent document writing skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• ASQ, AS9100, ISO 9001 or other audit training and certifications preferred.
This is a full-time position requiring a U.S. Persons in compliance with ITAR requirements.
To inquire about this position please send resume to Michael Gruszczynski at email@example.com.