The Inland Empire Chapter covers the inland empire region of Southern California, which spans the eastern portion of Los Angeles county in addition to San Bernardino and Riverside counties. We are part of the Southwest district. The chapter offers educational classes, programs and special events in the hotbeds of manufacturing and distribution activity including Ontario, Riverside, and Temecula. APICS Inland Empire partners with other organizations supporting manufacturing and distribution such as the DMA (Distribution Management Association), neighboring APICS chapters, industry leaders and government officials in support of furthering the region’s workforce development and growth.
Recent Blog Posts
- Manufacturers and Distributors to Focus on the Critical Role of Customer Service at Fall APICS Inland Empire Symposium -
The Fall APICS-IE Executive Panel & Networking Symposium will focus on The Amazon Effect where manufacturers and distributors feel the pressure to improve service and offerings to compete for customers.
A panelist of industry experts will share case studies and best customer...
- APICS-IE Chapter President Lisa Anderson Recognized as Top Supply Chain Management Influencer by SAP -
Global technology leader SAP recently named LMA Consulting Group President, Lisa Anderson, as the 16th most influential in supply chain management and sustainability. SAP recognized her as a thought leader on how the world is changing and what businesses need to do to adapt for the greater good.
The article “Top...
- Webinar: Southern California Logistics Survey Take-aways -
Did you miss our webinar about the latest trends in Southern California logistics? Get a rare opportunity to see the 2014 logistics survey and hear input from webinar participants.
Please feel free to include your comments or email our speakers any ideas or observations you’d like them to consider. View Article
- West Coast Student Case Competition - We are excited that Cal State San Bernardino plans to send 2 undergraduate teams and 1 graduate team to the student case competition. Inland Empire schools, we welcome your participation! Please read up on the benefits on our student webpage.
- Welcome to APICS-IE’s New Website - Welcome to our new website! We are thrilled to launch our new, re-branded website & blog. We are excited to be able to create more community with our blog as we’ll be writing articles about events and trends, posting pictures, featuring member spotlights etc. As always, we want your feedback. Please send your requests for...